- Subramanya Havana
- Santana gopala krishna havana with japa
Subramanya Havana: Lord Subramanya is the son of Lord Siva and his consort Goddess Parvathi. Lord Subramanya was born out of six sparks from the third eye of Lord Shiva to destroy demon Soorapadma. Lord Subramanya has six faces and he rides a divine peacock. His expression is of supreme intelligence and leadership.
Subramanya Homa is performed by invoking Lord Subramanya in the fire and offering oblations through fire. Apart from performing the homa as a healing and energizing ritual to bestow immense benefits, Subramanya Homa can also be done for any problems related to Mars, especially Mangala dosha or Kuja dosha.
- Subramanya Homa / Pooja is done for benefiting people who are having difficulty conceiving and to overcome problems during pregnancy.
- Subramanya Homa blesses with good health and prosperity.
- Lord Subramanya is the presiding deity of “Swadishtana Chakra” which is one of the seven major energy centers in human body.
- He is the dispeller of all fears.
- Subramanya Homa can be done to overcome fears of all forms and remove negative vibrations from a space and restore it with intense positive healing vibrations.
Santana Gopala Krishna havana with japa: Santhana Gopala Puja (Santan Gopal Puja, Santhana Gopala Pooja) by employing Santhana Gopala Mantra (Santana Gopala Mantra) is a highly effective solution for those desirous of begetting children with highly admirable good qualities. Santhana Gopala is the Lord Sri Krishna in the child form.
According to Vedic Astrology there are many combinations in a Horoscope that delay the birth of a child, certain yogas can cause Childlessness to the native, certain yogas can make a native to adopt a Child.
It says for that the Santhana Gopala Mantra was brought forth by Rishi Narada, the meter is Anustup, the devatha is ‘Sri Krishna’ and ‘Klim’ is the Bija Mantra.